The dynamics of inspiration are amplified when a group of people come together. Whether it's at a football stadium, concert arena, worship gathering, team meeting or around the dinner table, the collective inspiration tendencies of that group will breathe life, or drain it away, much more than just one person alone. So helping each of the groups you are a part of grow to be more inspired and inspiring has huge implications for you, for them, and anyone who comes in contact with you all.
If you would like to proceed with this process, you'll want to refer to this instruction page at various times along the way. So, bookmark this page in your web browser, using its bookmark icon or bookmark menu at the top of your screen.
- Obtain sufficient eTest tokens for your group. You will need 1 token for each person who will take the test. Significant volume discounts apply. View volume discounts and obtain tokens.
- Collect the names and email addresses of those who will be taking the test. If you don't already have those details, you could ask all those involved to send you an email to an email address you specify. That way you will have their email address in the "From" field of the email they send to you.
- Having collected a list of names and email addresses, log into the web site and invite them to take the test. The test involves them responding to a series of questions about themselves and usually takes about 10-15 minutes. While the test doesn't take long to complete, due to some people being a little slow to respond to invitations, be sure to invite people to take the test with plenty of lead time, in case you would like to have all of the results ready by a particular date.
- Once you have sent your invitations, you can monitor their acceptance (any tokens that are not accepted will automatically be returned to your account). You can also use that page to view each person's invitation link in case you decide it would be easier to resend their invitation to their preferred messaging app (if they are a person who requires a little more prompting to get things done :-)
- When each person completes their test, their result will automatically be shared back to your account and you will receive a notification (since you are the sponsor of the exercise). The initial invitation email lets people know that this will happen.
- Once all of the participants have completed their test (or as many as you expect will complete it), you can produce a free group Inspiration Solidarity Profile combining all the results, or sub-groups of the results, with the help of the Advanced Profile option. In addition to the discussion prompts and practical action suggestions contained in each person's Personal Profile, the Solidarity Profile provides additional team-level action steps. These will help your group members to make progress in individually and collectively growing a more inspired and inspiring life together.