9 Spiritual Styles: What's fueling your fire?
The 3 Colors of Your Spirituality helps you to discover the unique fuel that will bring your character to life. Specifically it will help you find which of 9 spiritual styles come most naturally to you: the sensory, rational, doctrinal, Scripture-driven, sharing, ascetic, enthusiastic, mystical or sacramental style. Based on this discovery, the book outlines a growth path resulting in radical balance and enduring passion in whatever you are called to be.
- The Spiritual Style Test: Identify your personal "antenna" to the Divine
- The Trinitarian Compass: Grow toward radical balance in your spiritual life
- Mutual Mentoring: Be transformed through the True, the Good, and the Beautiful experiences of others
Part 1: God's truth, goodness, and beauty: The heart of spiritual passion...
- Nine ways to encounter God
- What is your spiritual language?
- The Jesus rule
- The Spiritual Style Test
Part 2: Level A growth: Discover your spiritual style...
- What all styles have in common
- The sensory style: Enjoying the works of God
- The rational style: Understanding the nature of God
- The doctrinal style: Thinking correctly about God
- The Scripture-driven style: Applying the Word of God
- The sharing style: Passing on the grace of God
- The ascetic style: Developing discipline for God
- The enthusiastic style: Celebrating the power of God
- The mystical style: Resting in the presence of God
- The sacramental style: Expressing the incarnation of God
Part 3: Level B growth: Explore your opposite pole...
- Don't worship your style
- Level B and the "dark night of the soul"
- 28 days of discipline
- How spiritual mentoring can help you grow
- Change is possible
Buy the book
Christian A. Schwarz is founder and president of the Institute for Natural Church, Character, and Community Development (NCD International) and one of the world‘s most distinguished thinkers and communicators of "all by itself" growth. His institute has worked with over 80,000 churches in 70 countries, and his books have been published in more than 40 languages.